reede, november 06, 2009

S/D vs J2

WELL ALRIGHT, I CONFESS! I CAN'T WRAP MY HEAD AROUND RPS. IT'S A TOTAL NO-CAN-DO.

Is it because they're real people? Or more importantly, which aspect of them being RP bothers me so much?

I can take (almost) all sorts of kinks without blinking an eye, but RPS just, while doesn't necessarily make me cringe, holds absolutely no appeal whatsoever for me.

So, according to this avatar found somewhere on LJ

the gutter (or Hell, your choice) and I make one helluva pair. But does that really come as a surprise to anyone?

I'd like to point out that all this doesn't mean that if J2 were/got together I wouldn't be happy for 'em, it just means that I don't wanna read about their sex life. Or any celebrity's really. Why do people even give a damn?

~Aure.

P.S. If it's still somehow unclear, I'm a Wincester.

Kommentaare ei ole: